100% estate coffee, 100% traceable
Arcaffè blends bring together the finest estate coffees in the world, roasted separately and blended to offer consumers unique taste experiences.
Every blend has an unmistakable identity and they all contain exclusively CSC certified coffee.
These are the main characteristics of Arcaffè blends:
- every component comes exclusively from a single estate (with the exception oh those from Ethiopia) and is therefore 100% taceable, ad is demonstrated by our labels, wich describe everything in the greatest detail, without the fear of "revealing secrets".
- Every component of the blends is roasted separately in order to take the maximum advantage from each one.
The cream will result reddish-brown striped, with a good life and texture.
- Undergo a medium roast to highlight the potentials of all the aromas.
Ensuring that the aroma of our blends remains unaltered is vital for us.
Our packs are therefore the fruit of a careful technological study that, combining technological, aesthetic and functional quality, has led us to:
- adopt an aroma-sealing valve that allows the coffee to release its natural gases to the outside, while preventing oxygen from entering and so avoiding an undesired oxidation of the product;
- choose to pack in a protective atmosphere by means of the use of nitrogen that further reduces the possibility of oxidation of the product.